1. When you place an order through this website, upon confirmation that such order is accepted, a sales contract will be drawn up between you and us, which will be governed by these RHA’s Terms and Conditions as stated below. Please read these carefully before placing an order.
2. Robin Hoods Apparel has different types of products. This may include products completely designed by RHA, meaning fully designed and created by RHA as well as products that may be customised or modified by us by selecting materials, colours or such other customisation as we deem appropriate.
3. You should be 16 years of age or older and have a valid credit/debit card in your name or provide authorisation from the card holder.
4. You can only order via the RHA website if you are a consumer, not a reseller.
5. You guarantee that the information you provide to RHA in the request or order is accurate and complete.
6. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the Products listed in your order.
7. RHA is entitled to verify an order in advance and/or to refuse to accept an order without providing reasons and with no liability to you or any third parties. If RHA does not confirm acceptance of your order within ten working days, it is deemed to have been refused. Examples of when your order may not accepted are as follows:
a. If items shown on the website contain a blatant error such as being incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described;
b. If items are shown on the website but are not available;
c. If we are unable to obtain authorisation of your payment;
d. If shipping restrictions may apply to an item;
8. After your order has been placed, we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the items you have offered to purchase and details of the delivery service.
9. Minor differences in colour and other variations in items are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. RHA is not liable for these variations and deviations.
10. RHA asks that you read the washing and maintenance instructions printed on the labels of the items. RHA will not accept responsibility for any damage resulting from incorrect handling of these items.
11. We start to process your order as soon as it is submitted, including the ‘giving back’ option that you chose, once this process has started it is not possible to cancel your order.
12. RHA reserves the right to change, limit or terminate any special offers or discounts at any time.
13. RHA charge delivery costs. The delivery costs vary for each item and type of delivery. Where applicable delivery may be “Express delivery”; “Standard delivery” – the prices for these will be stated during the checkout process.These costs will, if applicable, be charged separately, itemised and added up with the total amount of the order.
14. RHA will issue or make available an invoice and reserves the right to issue or make available electronic invoices and you agree to such form of invoicing.
15. RHA will deliver to the address indicated by you and can deliver to a home/office/business address. Deliveries will be done on business days but not a public holiday. For a more accurate delivery date, please check for any public holidays in the country of delivery. Note that delivery periods are indicative and are therefore not regarded as strict deadlines. The mere fact that a delivery period is exceeded does not entitle you to compensation. RHA is entitled, insofar as reasonably possible, to make split deliveries so that you receive your items as soon as possible. However, in the event that you request that RHA delivers in parts, RHA may charge you for extra delivery costs. Each split order shall constitute a separate sales contract. If RHA is late delivering a part or one split order is faulty, that will not entitle you to cancel any other split order. In the unlikely event that after entering into the sales contract, RHA can no longer deliver your items and is not responsible for this situation, RHA will be entitled to terminate the sales contract. RHA will, of course, inform you as soon as reasonably practicable and reimburse any payments made.
16. Quality is paramount and all items are tested in real-life conditions to ensure they are fully capable of standing up to the uses for which they were designed. It is extremely rare for any of our items to be damaged or defective but, in the unlikely event that this does happen, RHA will request that you return the item. After inspection, if the item is deemed to be faulty and not mis-handled by you, RHA will replace the item without question. Due to the ‘giving back’ part of the sales contract, we do not offer refunds. We will not offer replacements for various reasons including, but not limited to;
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.)
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose (use of running shoes for court sports or hiking footwear as work boots, etc.)
Please note the life expectancy of any RHA item depends on the individual using the item, the conditions of use, and the characteristic wear patterns of the user. Therefore we cannot guarantee how long each item should typically last or provide any form of warranty.